ODI Leeds Account / Project Manager
Who we are:
The ODI founded by Sirs Tim Berners-Lee and Nigel Shadbolt, connects equips and inspires people around the world to innovate with data. ODI Leeds works to do this for the City Region, and is connected to the global node network.
ODI Leeds & The ODI independent are separate not-for-profit companies. ODI Leeds is linked to The ODI by its Pioneer Node Status.
You will support and collaborate with the Leadership team as they provide services to our Sponsor Network, deliver Innovation & Data projects and convene and support our Sponsor, Member, Challenge Team & SME networks.
This will include
- Account Management of the ODI Leeds Sponsors
- Account management of our Node Agreement with ODI HQ and engagement with the Global Node Network
- Project Management of our Challenge Team, ongoing Innovation & Data projects and bidding activity
- Support & Contribution to the development of our Start Up & Services businesses.
- Events based marketing, Co-creation & proposition development.
Your Background Qualifications & Experience:
- This role will be varied, it will be challenging and exciting, you might come from a Digital Agency, IT Services, Research, Science, Engineering, Health, Public Sector or Marketing Background.
- First/2:1 degree in a data or computer science, marketing, science, engineering, maths, economics, policy, business, social science or other relevant subject. Second Degree is desirable.
- Experience of working in a busy environment with the proven ability to work independently and under pressure
- An Interest in data, technology, innovation, events & research, marketing, events, start-ups and innovation
- Excellent project management skills and able to manage clients & multiple projects simultaneously
- Organised and methodical approach to task completion including good planning, prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a clear writing style
- IT literate
What we will provide:
- You will work from our innovation and collaborative work-space in central Leeds
- We will provide a competitive salary & benefits
- flexible work hours
- the opportunity to join and build the most successful ODI Node
- access and connections to ODI HQ
- a cover letter (no more than one page)
- a CV, no more than three pages including a clear demonstration of your capability (this can be in any format)
- Details of your required salary and package.
to Paul Connell (Founder of ODILeeds) email@example.com by Monday 28 March, late appplications are being considered until 11th April.
We are keen to recruit soon, and may be interviewing for this position before the deadline. Candidates are therefore encouraged to apply as soon as possible.